Flexible Partial Dentures
If you feel that your existing dentures aren’t quite tight enough or create discomfort for you at times, particularly when eating, the team at Dentures at Varsity can provide you with a more desirable solution. If you are having difficulties with ordinary acrylic partial dentures, then flexible partial dentures may be a better solution for you. Unlike alternative options, flexible partials are able to readily adapt to any abnormalities of the mouth, resulting in a more efficient denture that delivers superior comfort.
Strong, Secure and Long Lasting
Made to cater for even the most atypical of bite types, our flexible partial dentures are custom made to provide a meticulous fit where other partials do not. By creating a denture that matches each patient’s individual mouth, customers are assured of a high quality prosthetic that is strong, secure, lightweight and long lasting. As the material conforms to your mouth shape, no clasps are required.
Benefits of Using Flexible Partial Dentures
- Partial dentures that replicate the appearance of natural teeth
- Resin comes in a range of colours to match your natural gum tissue
- Highly durable material that offers a great degree of comfort and flexibility
- Are able to be manufactured and fitted faster than other partial dentures
- Composed of hypoallergenic materials
- Denture adhesive is not required
- Practically invisible
- No metal clasps
- Less expensive option to having dental implants
- Dentures can last for many years without needing alterations
Looking After Your Flexible Partial Dentures
Like natural teeth, partial dentures must be cleaned regularly and it’s important to maintain impeccable oral hygiene. To ensure your dentures remain in excellent condition, we strongly recommend following these steps:
- Clean your dentures on a daily basis by soaking them in a denture cleanser for around 15 minutes
- Remove any loose debris by gently running your dentures under water
- A good idea is to wash your dentures immediately after eating to make the task of removing debris easier
- Always take extreme care when handling your dentures, as dropping them over the sink or onto the ground can damage them. The teeth are more susceptible to breakage than the plastic resin, as the material is more brittle
- Brush your natural often and consult with our technicians if you encounter any pain using your dentures
For a more comprehensive guide to keeping your dentures clean, please refer to our denture care page.
For more information about our flexible partial dentures, contact us today.