Acrylic Partial Dentures
At Dentures at Varsity, we offer personalised acrylic partial dentures that possess the appearance and functionality of regular teeth. To help guarantee a more natural look, our dental technicians select and arrange your prosthetic teeth to precisely replicate the contours, shape and size of your original teeth.
Acrylic is a popular choice among wearers as it’s the least expensive type of partial denture. It can be a good option for patients who have lost teeth due to physical injury and can also be a sound choice for those who are new dentures and wish to use them before eventually advancing to full dentures.
Utilising the latest fabrication methods and industry equipment, we provide premium quality, injection moulded acrylic partials that deliver a meticulous fit and offer a high degree of durability. Creating dentures that provide lifelike qualities for patients, requires the skill of an experienced dental prosthetist along with cutting-edge technology. With Dentures at Varsity, you will enjoy acrylic partials that are more comfortable than any other plastic dentures you have ever worn.
Full Upper denture
- Edwards mounted the case on a Candulor articulator using the Bonwell triangle as a reference.
- To help set up the anterior teeth, Edwards used lab putty to reproduce the facial contour and mid-line of the occlusal mounting model.
Full Upper denture
- To help set up the posterior denture teeth, he placed the setup on the adjustable setup table.
- Using the Candulor NFC denture teeth, Edwards set up the lower anterior and posterior denture teeth following the Gerber style of lingualized occlusion.
Plastic partials could be an ideal choice for you, if:
- You are likely to lose more teeth in the near future and can have a plastic partial to quickly replace them, before migrating to full dentures
- You are new to dentures and would like to have a cheaper, temporary option before moving to a more expensive partial denture, such as chrome cobalt partial dentures or flexible partial dentures
- You require dental treatment before being able to wear metal partials; in such cases, acrylic partials offer an immediate interim solution
- They precision made to perfectly fit your mouth and provide a completely natural appearance
- Less expensive than alternative materials such as metal or flexible partials
- Continual improvements have resulted in plastic dentures that are now lighter, more durable and more comfortable
For more information about our acrylic partial dentures, please contact us today.